lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2022

Ingles Nivel A1.2



Vocabulary

Unidad 8

Clothes: ropa

Suit (sut): Traje

Tie (tai): corbata

t- shirt: camiseta

Shirt: camisa

Shoes: zapatos

Sneakers: zapatillas

Boots: botas

Sandals: sandalias = flit flots

Put on: ponerse

Take off: sacarse/despegar

Silk: seda

Try on: Probarse

Baseball cap (baisbol cap): Gorra de beisbol

Belt (belt): Cinturón

Backpack: mochila

Brifcaise: maletín


Unidad 9

Sightseeing (saidsinn): Turismo

Chinese idioma

Italian idioma

Castle (casol) castillo

Bridge (brich) puente

Tower (tawer) torre

Building (bilding): edificio

Umbrella: paraguas

Over there: Ahí

Over here: Aquí

Island (ailand): isla

Souvenirs (suvenirs): recuerdos

Through (thru): a través


Unidad 10

Busy (bizzzu) ocupado

Live (laif)= vida – lives= vidas

That´s it= eso es todo (dad set)



Content 

Unidad 8

I like to wear a dress

You want to learn English

You want a car

We need to buy a computer

We need money

They have to go to the gym.

They have dogs

Structure:

Subject+verb (like/want/need/have/)+to+verb base form+c


Simple present (third person)

He, she, it

We have to add: S/ES/IES

 

She needs to buy computer


Auxiliary verbs:

Negative form

Don´t (do not) (I, you, we, they)

Doesn´t (does not) (he, she, it)

 

You like to speak Japanese

You don´t like to speak Japanese

She likes to visit the church

She doesn´t like to visit the church

We need to buy a jeans

We don´t need to buy a jeans

She needs to learn Chemistry (Química)

She doesn´t need to learn Chemistry

They have to go tomorrow

They don´t have to go tomorrow

He has to drive his car

He doesn´t have to drive his car


Questions:

We use two auxiliary verbs:

Do (I, you, we, they)

Does (he, she, it)

 

You have to dance in the party

Do you have to dance in the party?

Yes, I do

No, I don´t


How much. Cuanto cuesta

How much is this car? Cuanto cuesta este carro

singular

plural

This (near

These ( near

That (point the object

Those (point the objects


How much is that computer

That: esa, eso, ese

It´s $800 eight hindred dollars

 

How much is those computers

Those: esos, esas

They´re two thounsand dollars $2000


Unidad 9

We can use the modal verb CAN (poder), and we use it in the following situations:

1.       Abilities

2.       2. Possibilities

3.       3. Permission

4.       4. Request


1.       Abilities

I can speak english

Stephanie can dance

Guido can play basketball

Structure:

Subject+Can/can´t+verb in base form+complement

Jenny can sing

Negative form

My sister can bake (hornear)

My sister can´t bake


Questions:

You can iron

Can you iron?

Yes, I can

No, I can´t


Posibility

You can eat fish

You can eat chontacuros

Structure

Subject+Can/can´t+verb in base form+complemet

Yes/no Questions

Can you visit the lakes in Ibara?

Yes, I can

No, I can´t

 

Wh-question/ Information  questions

What can I do in Ambato?


Unidad 10

Simple Past

We can use the simple past with:

1.       Regular verbs.

2.       Irregular verbs.


1.       Regular verbs

Work: worked

Clean: clened

Jump: jumped

Watch: watched

Play: played   Stay: stayed

Study: studied  Try: tried

Like: liked

Chat: chatted   Stop: stopped

Except (W, X, Y, Z)

My friend cleaned the house

You cooked dinner last night

They visited the mall


Structure:

Subject + verb past + complement

 

Negative: We use auxiliary verb = didn´t (did not)

My friend didn´t clean the house

You didn´t cook dinner last night

They didn´t visit the mall

 

Time expressions:

Yesterday

Last ….

Ago:

I went to Miami two years ago (yo fui a Miami hace dos años)

My cousin arrived to the country three hours ago (mi prima llego al país hace dos horas)



Video

Holidays

My vacations begin in September, the first thing I did with my family was to travel to the city of Ambato, my grandparents and cousins ​​live in that city. The trip lasted three hours, once we arrived, we unpacked our luggage and helped prepare lunch, in the afternoon we planted potatoes and carrots on our land, and at night we chatted with our relatives and played cards.

In Quito, in the second week of vacation, we visited the museum that is near the cathedral.

Two weeks ago, we started with the routine of running in the park that is ten minutes from our house, while in the afternoon, if we don't go for a walk, we stay at home to play board games.

Before the holidays are over we go out to the park to have a picnic, we ate some sandwiches and drank apple game, we also played a game of basketball




Exercise 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Ingles Nivel A1.2 V ocabulary Unidad 8 Clothes: ropa Suit (sut): Traje Tie (tai): corbata t- shirt: camiseta Shirt: camisa Shoes: zapatos ...